Weird period

Jackilyn

Sigh.

I’ve had the weirdest week of my life. 🙄

A great week, just got married and having a fantastic sex life so far,

But so so weird.

So I had sex with my husband for the first time on the 10th, and I realized after it was on my most fertile day of the month (according to Glow) so I was like, “well guess I’ll have to wait and see what happens 😂”

Then it was so weird, I got the weirdest period of my life.

It came two weeks early, I’m not due until the 24th, and only lasted for three days. It was much lighter than my usual period which is pretty heavy, and I barely had any cramps when usually I’m in so much pain I’m shaking and almost went to the hospital last month.

Then it stopped, had sex, next morning after a nap I was spotting again! Then it stopped, I had sex, and now today I was spotting again!

So light, I wouldn’t even be able to tell if I wasn’t watching after I wipe.

For the past about 5 days I’ve also been dead tired all the time and yesterday I was so hormonal I literally wailed into a pillow while my husband was at work over something I let spiral out of control in my head.

Now today I’m so sick to my stomach that if I even stand tonight I feel it coming up.

I don’t know WTF is wrong with me, but this is officially the weirdest period of my life.

I doubt I’m pregnant since I got my period but I’m taking a test on Christmas when I was due anyways just in case because I’m on some medications that might not be safe for pregnancy and if I am by some freak chance pregnant I need to see a doc ASAP to see what’s safe.

But, if I am pregnant I wouldn’t even know yet!! It’s WAYYY to early to be presenting symptoms. There’s no way I’m that rare percent of strange pregnancy stories right??

Idk. All I know is that I’m confused and sick of feeling sick already. 😂