I wanna quit because my job makes bf hard:(

Kit

Ready to just quit my job because I'm so uncomfortable with having to go through so much just to pump here :(

So I finally started being able to pump at work,and it's awful:( we work 10 hrs a day with 10 minute breaks every 2 hrs. So I was given a place to pump, a bathroom with a shower stall that has a curtain to close(issue #1) and the outlet in there doesn't work(#2) my team lead spoke to HR and said that he was told I get 10 additional minutes and that's it(issues #3&4, because 20 minutes is barely enough time to do everything as far pumping, much less if I want to eat something or go to the bathroom, so I'm usually a few minutes late. Also, I know, according to the law, the 10 minute break that everyone gets is separate from me nursing breaks. I understand they could ask me to clock out for nursing but they aren't supposed to lump it all together) and today, one of my coworkers was asking if someone said anything to me about how long I take because apparently one of our team leads makes complaints and remarks about it every time I go(issue5) I get that the men here don't understand and think I'm just abusing extra break time but it's not like I'm taking an hour long smoke break,it's 10 MINUTES. It makes me feel really uncomfortable being here and like a burden😔