Woke up on 12/20/17 at 3 am with period like cramps I wanted to wait it out thought it was a stomach...

Woke up on 12/20/17 at 3 am with period like cramps I wanted to wait it out thought it was a stomach ache so I stayed in bed with pain till 8 am when the clinic opens I called they said to go in at 10 am went pains were 5 minutes apart and was dilated 4 cm doctor told me I was in labor and I still told him are you kidding g me he answered back nope I hope your bags are packed go to the hospital I came straight to the hospital I was in so much pain by the time I got here I was 6 cm I got stuck at 7 cm I couldn't handle the pain and got epidural I was a life saver except once I hit 9 cm the nurse said not to hit the epidural button so I I didn't worse pains ever came along I started pushing at 10 cm baby was a bit high so lasted quite awhile I couldn't handle it so I asked doctor if I could please have epidural and he said he thought I was hitting g the button he didn't understand why not so I hit it in all honesty at thus point it didnt help doctor noticed baby was face up part of the reason why it was taking longer for her to come so doctor cut me and used a vacuum I pushed once nothing twice her head was peaking 3rd time half of her face was out 4th head came out 5the I head a cry my baby was finally out I was in shock I couldn't believe what I went through once I saw my baby girl my tape earased and I fell in love she was worth it all my poor baby girl we both had a minor fever but all went well thank god my baby got here 12/21/17 at 1:58 am weighing 7 pounds 6 ounces 20 inches long