Pumping hell

Maria • First time mom of a much awaited baby boy!

I dont even know how to summarize how i feel in a short, simple post, but i will give a try : i wanted to breastfeed from the moment i found out im expecting..kowing also the whole iugr issues i somehow felt i need to do it as baby needs my milk and i have to compensate for what i could not do when he was inside me( placenta not transferring nutrients to baby resulted in iugr diagnosis and inducing). Being small baby did not latch properly or would fastly get tired at breast, so i started pumping. He was 10 days in neonatologie while me at home so that did not help the purpose. On top of all, my pumping routine is very bad, i am so tired i skip sessions so no way i am doing it as per the book. While in hospital i got a lot of advice and nurses helped me with everything and even then, at the peak, i was pumping max 25 ml per session😔 went through hell with sore nipples and i cannot say right now pumping is a joy. I drink tea and take some breasfeeding medication. I try to drink water, massage etc. its just not happening. I am 2 weeks pp btw. I dont want to give up. Today i collect ml with ml and feed him once from my milk bit i would love to be able to do more, with as less tiring moments as possible...at night i simply cannot pump..any advice ?