TMI ***PICS*** 4 Weeks late. What’s going on ?!

Anjelica👸🏾🦄

So here is some backstory. I currently have 3 kids. Didn’t get bfp with them until 9 weeks, 22weeks and 6weeks.

Hubby and I have been TTC for a few months now. Well I missed my period that was supposed to come on November 27th. My periods are a little wonky but always start between the 23-27th. I don’t normally track my cycle or ovulation but since the 27th my body has been acting strange. The week leading up to my missed period I was throwing up every morning. Then I missed my period so hubby automatically assumed I was pregnant. I’ve been taking test once a week since then but have been getting bfn! Yesterday I went to the bathroom and there was brown stringy blood and a couple days before that I’ve been having lots of stringy ewcm, at least that’s what I think it is. It looks completely different from my cm when I’m ovulating. I’ve also had what looks to be like tissue mixed with blood in my urine. I’m so confused with all these changes that are going on in my body. Could I be pregnant?

Btw my af is always the same when it starts. Starts heavy and bright red. M