I’m so sorry girls about my last post “I’ll explain”

ju

(The post I’m talking about I did delete but only cause people where blowing it up with y r u posting this I thought you where 13 weeks pregnant and your just another faker . I couldn’t sleep that night thinking how y’all must hate me so I deleted it to get the anxiety and stress of my back (my hair was falling out I worried so much). SO BEFORE YOU JUGDE LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE !!!!!!

My last post was of a pregnancy test for my friend who is 15 and she thought she was pregnant cause here and her boyfriend had sex and the condom broke during sex so she was crying to me asking for help because her period was late and her family is Jehovah’s Witness and there not aloud to have sex at all till there married she didn’t want anyone to know.

so she sent me a pregnancy test she took and she was being paranoid that she could see a faint 2 lines. She was all upset and crying so I told her I would post it without using names and ask y’all if it’s possible and if y’all could see the line she was talking about (which I could not but I wanted to try and help her cause she’s my best friend that just broke down crying right in front of me).

Ik it’s bad to lie on here but for my best friend I’ll do anything even if it means losing the trust and support of y’all I’m sorry but she’s helped me with my panic attacks,and depression (I almost killed myself), but she helped me she even help me confront my boyfriend about my pregnancy (I was going to just keep it to myself and move away from him cause I thought he would be mad) she help me through so much I just love her so much and I’m glad I have someone like her to help me.

So I’m posting this to say sorry for ruining the trust y’all put in me because Ik there can be some fakers on here. I wanted to explain and say I’m sorry that I lied and I’m really really sorry.

She’s everything to me I love her more then my bf/fiancée (don’t tell him I told you that he gets jealous easily). Anyway a week later she had her period and got on birth control. I LOVE YOU GIRL