Super secret gift?

Cora • Mom of three💖💖💙 | Licensed Hairdresser🖤

My boyfriend of 1 year has this super secret gift for me for Christmas. So secret that he left it at his moms house so I wouldn’t accidentally see what it is.

We’ve known each other for over 7 years and we’ve been together for one year. We’re also 7 months along in pregnancy so I’m pretty much super lucky to have finally started dating my best friend.

Anyway, I don’t want to get my hopes up with a proposal because he’s told me numerous times that he doesn’t want to do it while I’m pregnant because he doesn’t want me to just assume he did it since I was knocked up. But what else could it be that he would want to leave at his parents house so I wouldn’t see it?🤨

He spent so much on me for Christmas; a bunch of movies (which I LOVEEEE) 😂 it made me feel bad because he deserves the world and it was really complicated this year for me to give him a great Christmas. Except he keeps telling me that all he wants is our baby girl (who is due in March😊).

I’m literally so curious about this super secret gift though. I keep trying to guess things in my mind of what it could be that he had to leave at his parents.

Guess I’ll find out when I wake up in the morning 😂