He has a belly 👀👀

✋🏼😈 ℕ𝓞т𝐭๏∂คч S卂ţᗩή😈👊🏼 • Peace✌🏼love ❤️and 3 flowers 💐grease(AKA ChiChi The Clown)

So the other day, I was just looking at my bf. Idk why I was just watching him do nothing lol. Anyway, I have been noticing this mans appetite has increased as if he’s had a tapeworm or something. I just figured ehh he’s probably just hungry. Mind u he doesn’t eat often so this isn’t normal.

Well he was just standing around and I notice, his belly was poking out a little. I was a little taken back. I’ve known this man for quite some time and he’s always been a skinny little thing. 😂 he’s been working out more and trying to get back to the weight he was when he was enlisted, so he’s been doing those protein things, anyways.. I noticed he’s getting a “dad” belly😂😂 and I couldn’t help but fall in love with him all over again.

I honestly don’t even know why I thought it was the cutest thing in the world, just standing there looking 3 months pregnant with a food baby. 😂😂😂 I mean he killed 2 double double MEALS like 20 minutes b4, but I swear it was like I was a little girl again. Looking at my first crush.

He totally caught me looking and sucked it back in 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ little does he know I was sitting there falling in love I with his little belly😂😂