Giving up everything...

Sarah

I tried for this pregnancy for over a year so I am beyond grateful and blessed that it's finally come my turn. i just wish men could understand what we have to give up. while my fiancé gets mad when I snap on him for little things, I gave up a lot of my habits, stress relivers and social activities on the drop of a dime. I can't drink, I can't get my nails done (started ritually doing this 3 years ago when I quit smoking cigarettes as a reward),cant drink soda, can't go skiing, ice skating or sledding this winter, can't get my hair dyed, he doesn't even want me to paint my nails because no study has confirmed it as safe, can't enjoy the recreational use of marijuana while he goes outside to do it a few times a night, I can't eat whatever foods I enjoy anymore, i can't go to splash lagoon with my step daughter like we had planned, I can't go to the indoor pool with them this weekend because he doesn't want me inhaling all that chlorine, can't go in the hot tub to relax. the list goes on and he doesn't seem to understand that I have no problem whatsoever not doing this because it's for the well being of our baby and but it is stressful and aggravating times because he can still do whatever he wants and I have to just sit back and watch. like I said though it is all worth it for the health and well being of our growing baby I just wish he would see it from my side sometimes.