Major

Anon

I need help. I'm a college freshman going into my second semester. Right now I'm majoring in Science with specialization in horticulture. Honestly, I love my major, but I just don't know what I'm going to do with it after college. Part of me wants to start over again and go into education, but I honestly don't even know what I want to do after college. I don't know anymore. I could really use some advice on how to go about this. I'm scared with my current major I won't be able to find a job or a job that I'll enjoy. But I'm scared that if I change my major, I'll be too behind on classes. Plus, I'm at a community college, so I'll be transferring next fall but I just don't know what I'm going to do. I love science and want to teach it, but the only problem is that I'm not the best at some of it like physics. I'd love to teach earth science, but I'm really bad at physics and upper level math. I've tried tutoring and studying as much as possible, but I can't grasp it. I've also thought about just doing primary education but I just don't know. I'm struggling. I could really use some advice.