Sexy Ass Boyfriend πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’¦

My bf (of almost ten months πŸ˜„) and I went on a date last night and it was fucking wonderful. We went to see the new Star Wars movie which was pretty good, went out for dinner, then went back to his house for a few hours and holy SHIT. So we were laying in his bed kind of dozing off when he says "fuck it, I won't be able to sleep" and starts kissing me SUPER passionately. After a while of that we loose the shirts and my bra, he unbuttons my pants and slides his hand down and in and starts fingering me sooooo good! I start nibbling on him a bit (it really turns him on) and making out with him, but I keep moaning because he's going so deeeeep πŸ˜πŸ’¦After a while of that he tells me "turn your fine ass over and I'll try to go deeper" So I do as he says πŸ˜‡ and he's kissing my neck and shoulder and I suggest he tries going in with two fingers (he has big fingers and last time we did this it hurt, but it was soooo good this time) SHIT. I was fucking WET. We calm down a bit and I tell him he was being a bit naughty and needed to be "punished". I get on top of him and start pressing my body against his, moving back and forth, biting/kissing his face/neck while reaching down below on him πŸ˜† He later lays me next to him while I keep going on him and he says I need to punished as well, so he starts rubbing outside my pants, and when I got more intense, he went over my panties, then under those for more fingering. We calmed down again and he pulls me close, kisses my head, and tells me he loves me. he can go from hella sexy to fucking adorable in 2seconds flat. ❀❀❀ It was a pretty great night πŸ˜‚ We haven't/didn't have sex because we've agreed to wait until I can get my birth control to be super safe with that and a condom but goddamn I can hardly wait he's so sexy. He actually broke or at least tore my hymen last night βœŒπŸ’¦πŸ’•