Help, so confused.

Okay so here’s the story i need help so bad. so the guy i’m in a relationship with right now, we will call him Johnny, we’ve been together for almost 9 months and i do and care about him so so much but the past month or so i’ve just been thinking about breaking up cuz i feel like i just need space and i need to focus on other things and idk if i’m loosing feelings for him or what but it’s just hard and sometimes i’m just so annoyed with being in a relationship and i just want to be free but i don’t want to loose him as a friend. And his parents aren’t the best and we don’t have much of a relationship with them and my parents can’t stand them. his mom has never once given me a hug. AND to top it off this other guy, we will call him Henry, i’ve started getting feelings for. Henry and I go way way back. We have been good good friends for 2 years and we r so incredibly close. we have hooked up twice and it was always so amazing and effortless. When i had my boyfriend before Johnny, i started getting feelings for Henry when i was in THAT relationship too. And Henry and I are leading this club at my school and we are spending a lot of time with eachother and we have the same friends and I love his parents they are amazing (because a relationship with his parents is very important to me). I don’t want to break up with Johnny for Henry that’s not the case at all, i think i’m just getting tired of Johnny and want to be free. He’s not super clingy and he treats me amzing and i don’t want to hurt him but idk what to do. I told him i wanted a break and we didn’t talk for 2 whole days and i was a mess but then we started talking again and i saw him and the annoying “ i’m over this” feelings came back. Please someone help me.