Postpartum depression?

Liz • 37, trying for baby #2! 5 m/c, 1 d&c. 1 ectopic. One perfect almost 2 year old son who is my world.

So, it’s kind of hard to write about this even though I know it’s not uncommon but I’m afraid I might be suffering from postpartum depression. I have had a hard time bonding with my baby who is 3 1/2 weeks old. I feel like I made a horrible mistake becoming a mother, that he doesn’t love me, and that I’m a slave to his relentless eating/crying/changing that will never stop. I feel like he doesn’t care to look at me very much and just cares about the ceiling fan which he seems fascinated by. Maybe the fan can learn to change his diapers- ha. I take good care of him, I know I do, but I just don’t feel that mother’s love I was anticipating. When I look at him I just feel stress and anxiety. I wonder if because of two pregnancy losses before him I never let myself get too excited during my pregnancy just in case he didn’t make it. We had some scares during the pregnancy that all ended up being totally fine but I definitely put up a wall. Do you think this all sounds like postpartum depression or just a bad case of the baby blues? I’m going to try to get an appointment with my psychiatrist soon but sometimes the wait is fairly long and I don’t know if I should tear this as a pressing issue to get an appointment fast. Thoughts?