She’s here!

Andrea

Kaylee Ann was born at 37w2d. 6 lb 13.5 oz and 19.5” long. I was scheduled for a c-section on 1/31 but she decided to come early. I was losing my mucus plug for 2 days and overall just felt more uncomfortable so I had a strong feeling she was coming. Woke up Sunday morning and the contractions were extremely painful. Started at 10 mins apart and quickly dropped to 2-3 mins apart. As I was leaving the house for the hospital, my water broke. No big gush like the movies, more like I peed myself, lol. For the next 2 hours I had the most god awful contractions, predominately in my back, and I completely lost all control. I’ve never experienced pain like that in my life and I’m pretty sure I was moments from passing out when they were finally ready to take me into the operating room. She was born via c-section at 7:51am and we’re all doing great. She’s 100% healthy, everything seems fully developed, she’s sleeping at 4-5 hour stretches and she’s nursing like a champ! My colostrum is coming in a lot stronger this time so I’m hoping not to have the supply issues I’ve had in the last. Hospital staff is super baby/mommy friendly so it’s been a great experience ❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕