Trouble sleeping

Starr • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇬🇧 27- Mummy to 🌈 Charlotte 24.07.19 and two Angels 👼🏻 baby bean 19.03.14 and Emily Kate 20.11.16🦋🦋. TTC 7years

Hi all,

Wondering whether anyone can offer some advice.

For the last 2 weeks I’ve had major trouble sleeping. I’m usually asleep by around 11pm and awake at 7am yet for the last two weeks I cannot for the life of me get to sleep before 5-6am! I’ve tried reading to make my eyes tired, I’ve tried the relax hypnosis apps, I’ve tried lying in the dark for hours on end I’ve tried everything I can without taking medication. Does anyone know of anything (that’s safe while ttc) I can try?

It’s really starting to impact my daily life and I’m sure it’s not helping my health. I don’t know if it’s because of the stresses and anxiety of ttc or whether I’m just having a bad few weeks. But it’s not like me at all. I’m also having a unusually long cycle this month and currently on CD38 (usually around 29 days) and am testing negative so unsure whether my sleep issues are affecting my cycle. I’m so tired yet I can’t sleep. Any advice welcome 🙏🏻