I’m Young And Want To Be Free

Ok so I need some input on this. I’m 18 years old and I’m a senior in high school. My boyfriend is 19 and a freshman in college. We’ve been dating for almost 8 months now and I love him. He’s there when I need him, sex is great, he lets me be emotional and sticks by me, he’s fully committed and wants us to get married and everything, his family loves me, he supports me, and when I push him away he doesn’t give up on me, he sticks by my side. All of these amazing things yet...I don’t like feeling tied down. I’m only 18, I should be out there dating whoever I want and doing crazy things with my friends and living while I’m young but I feel like a married woman who works all the time (I’m also a manager at my job so I don’t go out a lot). On top of that, I’m going to college as well next year and will be 6 hours away from him in another state. We’re already distant now because he’s an hour away at college and we both don’t have cars. We talk as much as possible and FaceTime but when I go to college, I don’t know if that’ll be enough for me anymore. Especially if I’m going to be surrounded by all these new guys who I’m sure will be attractive and some may want me. I want to be able to flirt with guys shamelessly but at the same time, I want the stability I have with my boyfriend. I don’t know what to do. I don’t think I’m unhappy in my relationship, I just want some freedom, yet an open relationship is out of the question. I don’t know what to do here🤦‍♀️