Hormones or life?!

I'm usually the one who tries to stay in contact with everyone and feels like it's my responsibility to make an effort please everyone. Since I've been pregnant and unable to run around/keep tabs on everyone and I've come off of Facebook I've had either people slipping away, or people that seem annoyed that I have been 'distant', that's only because I physically can't run around like I used to and text all the Time or call like I used to, I've had a rough pregnancy, I'm 9 months pregnant and have worked up until last week and I love 100 miles away. It seems soon as I don't hold it together friendships fizzle out and it's my fault! Probably the only time ever I haven't been running around visiting / counselling everyone!
I've got a couple best friends who it's just been easy with but my other so called bffs just seem bitchy, not that bothered and they've both had kids! I was there for both of them you'd think they'd understand better than anyone. I'm getting married in March and need to think about guests and I don't even know wether I'll be in contact with them by then, after one had a go at me recently for not 'involving her in my pregnancy' from 100 miles away, while I'm working, she never asked either I barely heard fro her!!!! 
I'm just feeling anxious, I feel like i should just concentrate on my baby and see what happens and not give it another thought, they're obviously one-way friends and I need to be stronger and not care as much but they anxious people pleaser in my is niggling.... They still haven't found out they're not bridesmaids at my wedding! Why they think they'd deserve it I don't know but they'll still be mad and make it my fault ...
Urgh rant over, is this how people find life? It seems like a lot of people in their twenties seem to go through a transition period with friends.....