😭😭😭😭

please no bashing just positive feedback please

today has been horrible the appointment was horrible first I went from being 10 weeks 5 day to 8 weeks and 6 days(threw me for a loop) then my doctor isnt supporting my decision for a vbac says we'll have to part ways because of my situation said I was cut in a v shape for my csec(emergency C-section prolapsed cord water broke placental abruption at 28 weeks with my son back in July 14 2017 he didn't make it my son) but the doctor wants me to come back in 2 weeks after he talks to his colleagues about my situation and sees what they say whether or not they think I can deliver vaginally without/with minimal risks.my csec tramatized me I cant emotionally or mentally handle another one. I told himy mindset wouldn't change. all the research I've done and questions asked and hopes rising and being excited about this pregnancy seems to be for nothing...I have to have a cerclage put on but he's not going to put it on if I don't agree to a csec or if his colleagues don't think I can deliver natural. ladies please help me should I be able to deliver natural? I had my daughter natural with no problems...I'm feeling depressed and hopeless now...