My friend is a home wrecker

Catherine • Pharmacy Student, Army Wife, Proud Mommy
Okay. Idk  what to do. I'm literally trying to figure this shit out. My friend *ashley* and I have been friends for awhile we bend through it all. I know her secrets she knows mine. But she dropped a boomshell on me. She is sleeping with a married man. Now I'm married and excepting my first child. So my life has changed a little and I'm not the same single girl she remembers. Like I enjoy hearing her fun stories about her weekend. But when she told me about this guy she has been seeing I assumed he was single No this man is married, been married for awhile and has kids. She knows and doesn't seem to care, she told me today that they are going out to dinner later, I didn't say anything I just sat there and listened, but it bugged me!!  I told my husband about it and he wants me to stop talking to her, because she is not good company 
I don't feel right cutting her off, because she is my close friend I don't want to feel like I'm judging her, but I also do not agree with coming in between a marriage whether it is happy or not, you know? It makes me look at her differently. 
I mean if this was your friend would you stop talking them? 
I know this is a <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">pregnancy app</a> and I should post this on "dear Abby " but UUUGGHHH!! Idk.