No picture but a question about implantation

This morning after I woke up went to the bathroom. After wiping I had only some creamy cm. Very little. A couple hours later after going to the bathroom I had the same situation. Very little creamy discharge. About an hour after that webby to the bathroom again and this time when I wiped I had a pretty good about of blood. I would say it's brown mixed with a tad bit of very dark red in color. Mainly Brown I would think though. Nothing on my panties and nothing in the toilet. It has been about 5 hours since then and I have gone to the bathroom twice. No blood and no cm. Af doesn't start until 8-10. And I had a positive opk on May 25th. What do you ask think it was. Normally when af starts I start off spotting. It's normally on my panties and definitely when I wipe. Everyone I go to the bathroom. I never had a little when I wipe then nothing again. So what are your opinions. Do you think it's af staying early and coming in differently? Maybe implantation bleeding but I think I am late for that? Can anyone help?