Advice please

So a half a year ago I talked to this one kid we can call him Z. So Z wanted me to delete my other guy friend let’s call him Y and I did cause I thought I dead ass really liked this kid me and Y occasionally flirted and stuff but not much like it wasn’t anything serious we were strictly friends, 4 months ago Z just ghosted me and I started talking to Let’s call him X well X and I started but I missed Y because we were so close he was one of my best friends (he doesn’t live in the same state) so I added Y back on snap and my boyfriend X knows this but Y has been a lot more flirty and I mean he’s pretty cute too and I won’t lie and say I haven’t told him that but I won’t flirt back anymore because I don’t want to be considered a cheater but I feel like I have some feelings for Y but Idk he knows I have a boyfriend and my boyfriend and I are very close so we tell each other when we think other people are attractive because we trust each other enough and know how much one another means but idk what to do about Y I can’t tell if he likes me or should I tell him what’s going through my head??

Sorry if that’s all confusing