💕Trying to get pregnant 💕

Khloe

My partner and I both in our mid-twenties, have been trying for a baby for nearly three years but have sadly been unsuccessful. I did have cancer many years ago in the pelvic region so I required radiation and chemotherapy and was told by my gynaecologists that it might be hard for me to conceive a baby as the radiation shrunk my internals like my uterus and such, however I have managed to fall pregnant once last year but at 7 weeks I lost it the day before Christmas so I know I can make a baby, well the first micro makings.

Now I'm not judging but I want to do this as natural as possible and also see if I can manage before seeking medical help, I feel like I can do this I want it so bad.

I just would like any home remedies or tips to help me become supper fertile mainly and/or how to not get envious of other woman or feel like I'm less of a woman as I tend to get so stressed when things don't work out.

I really want to be a mum, I feel it inside and I cry if I think about my situation too much.

Any help would be muchly appreciated. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️