Help! He cheated. I gave him a second chance.

Husband cheated almost two years ago. It happened just after being married for a year. I made him breakfast and lunch to take to work everyday. I worked out/ran to stay fit and keep a nice body. I was a student at the time so he was the sole provider. I cleaned weekly and worked various part time positions to help while I was a full time student. So, I’m not a bum wife that just sits at home and doesn’t help with the relationship.

It was While he was on a work trip, when he messed up.

PART of him getting to come home (because he begged) and stay was my communication standards. This includes texting and calling and letting me know ahead of time what/who/where ect. Now he is on a business trip again. I cried to him yesterday about how hard it is for me when he is gone and I don’t hear from him. Because of the time difference, this gave him ample amount of time for me to wake up to “good morning... I did this with these people and I came home at this time”. I can’t talk to my mom or close friends because they would never forgive him. SO I ask you all to maybe get some advice. I am a believer, have gone to counseling and prayed about this. I just SO badly want to start over. Am I asking for something ridiculous here!?!?