Announcement to DH

Lauren

Last year when we found out we were pregnant (sadly ended in MC), I told DH right away. It was early in the morning so I woke him up to tell him. Later that morning he asked me to not tell our little one about his salsa stain he had on his night shirt when he found out he was going to be a Dad. We laughed about his silliness for a bit. Since the MC, I had a plan to be sure he would have a salsa stain on his shirt if we were lucky enough to get pregnant. One year, a PCOS diagnosis and 4 rounds of Clomid later I got my positives (because I am a POAS addict haha) and DH got his Salsa stained shirt. This time it was intentional and baby has a matching salsa stain. 🌶

I had to wait almost 48 hours to tell him. I was traveling for work and got my furst vvvfl on the morning I was coming back home. Got home late and set this all up the next day while working from home and DH was away at work. It was so worth it!!! We both teared up. I have only seen him like that once more on the morning of our wedding. Our official announcement (if all goes well) will have this little Adirondack chair between our two by the pool in our back yard.