Nipple piercings

So I got them pierced last spring. Everything was bomb and they were healing perfectly. Then I was showering and my loofa got caught on one (the bottom pic) and it tore it down a little. Now this little bump always appears on both sides of the piercing. There’s always a little drainage or whatever but it’s always like white. Then it’ll disappear for a few days and it’ll look completely normal. Then on my other one (top pic) bumps appear on either side of my bar and then they’ll also disappear and then come back.

Should I just take them out or do I need to switch out the bars? I really don’t want to remove them because I’ve wanted them for so long and I love them so much.

Is there anything else I can do to fix this issue? I clean them regularly to see if that does anything and it does for a bit but then the bumps appear again.

My second nose piercing did the same thing for a little over a year while it was still healing and now the bump doesn’t ever come back, maybe it’s just how my body heals? I don’t know. Please help):