advice please. im sorry its quite long

i don't know if this is the right group to post this. if its not im sorry. i feel like im about to be at my breaking point. my so have been together for 5 years and living together for 2 now. he has 2 adult kids. the oldest is 21, she still lives with us. and then his son us 20 he has his own job, place and making a life for himself. then i have a 9 yr old son. my problem is my so 21 yr old daughter. she refuses to work. she wants to go to college but only talks about it. she wont get up and do it. shes lazy wont even pick up after herself unless told to. all she does is sitt at home on her phone taking selfies and talking about herself and starting bs on social media. this causes arguments between her dad and my self. i have also mentioned to her dad i believe she might be a narcicest and that she needs to see a professional about it. he got defensive and started another fight. i believe she might be because she is that obsessed about her self. all she cares about is herself and what she can get out of people. quite often she has interrupted peoples conversation to change the subject to her. i have been wanting to ground her since she still lives at home and we pay for everything but he says how shes an adult. my 9 yr old sees this and acts out then says but she can do it. irs not rite or fair. frankly i dont care how old you are. your not an adult until you have a job and start having adult resonsablitts. and actually acting like an adult and not a 15 yr old. idk any advice please help. i dont want to lose my man because of his dauggter