Nudes and Stories

Bella

Hey girls, I am 15 years old and I feel like just made this very stupid mistake of sending nudes for the first time to this guy that goes to my school. We even have classes together, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get through the day. Anyway, we talked for 2 hours straight and the conversation was pretty good. Then, he asked me for nudes and I was very nervous about sending them, but he was very convincing because we both agreed that we would speak about and that he wouldn’t screenshot it. So I decided to send them and then he sent me a picture of his dick. Instantly, after I sent them, I regretted it. I’m really nervous about what he’s going to do because he could tell his friends, he could have screen recorded it, or got the app to where he can take pictures without me knowing. I wanna see him. So right now I would really like some support, some suggestions on how I should get through this, or what I should do. Even stories about your first time sending nudes would be great. Lastly, it would be great to have no criticism because I know it was very stupid action.

Ps. My face was not in the picture