I need strength to keep going

Fathima

Last week I found out I was4 weeks pregnant, I was so scarred knowing my relationship with my husband ha been on the rocks , he was So excited he has announced it to everyone he knows, today evening he was distance after I got a message from one of hi colleagues congratulating me about the baby, he has promised he would stop smoking and drinking when vr pregnant , all of a sudden the decided to go out with his friends, and when I said that was no in the Plan, v got into an argument and he started to mishandle me, it really hurts and he said he will punch me to loose my baby, I told him don't touch me and leave , he threaten me saying if he leaves this house he will not come back even if I die, I told him I know and I don't want to do this anymore coz he will never change , he left, I don't know why to do I got no one except him , I really love him I just don't get how he treat me like this from noting and after v just found out this is our first baby , I feel miserable and hve on one to share my pain. I'm worried for

My unborn baby I don't want him to grow up without. Family like I did , he ha hurt me so much I always found. Way to look pass it co I truly love him, I really don't know what I should do I'm scarred to do this alone .