HA I knew I was right!!! Suck on that MIL!

Mommy K

ok so back story! my MIL and FIL smoke, and they smoke pretty heavily and have been for 20 years...inside their home. my MIL made such a big deal over the fact that we told her our daughter would not be going over there when she was born as they smoke in the house. MIL promised they would stop and were doing great for a while. I went over there the other day and smelled it...it was faint...but I didn't go upstairs or downstairs. I did smell it faintly in the air as well as on the new baby clothes she gave us. I told my husband and thought maybe it was just the smell from 20 years of smoking in the house coming off the walls and furniture. Nope! he goes over there today and his mom trys to stash the ashtray in her room in the dresser drawer before he can see it....he was pissed! she didn't even say sorry! I know it's a hard habit to crack, but we didnt say quit smoking, just if they want baby girl over at the house don't smoke inside. I don't particularly like her so I was like HA I knew I smelled it!