MIL is the worst.

Alexis • Married 2 my bestfriend💍 Mommy of soon to be 3 🖤✨ 🤰🏼Est 11/10/24 🩷🩵🩵

okay, so my husband has 2 other brothers & 1 sister. Brother #1 has 5 kids(4 girls, 1boy) , brother #2 has 6 kids (4 boys, 2girls), Sister has 3 & 1 on the way(All girls). We have none except 1 on the way(girl). My MIL tells me & brother #2's Wife that she will not care for our children, nor brother #1's children, that her "ONLY" grandchildren are her daughter's kids, She says cause she knows forsure that they are kids & not someone else's.... OKAY!? lol but the way I see how she treats all her other grandchildren. she really thought that I'd let her touch my kid, look at my kid, let alone breathe in the same room as my kid?? NOPE 😅 They are only allowed to eat beans, when she feels like feeding them, she wont even give them water, they arent allowed outside, & complains about them & makes them all feel uncomfortable, she will pinch these kids til they bleed.. & asks them multiple times if theyd like a chocolate (Spanking) like why would you make something sweet to something so harsh? She will only treat her daughters kids right. She hates watching the brothers kids so she sends them my way. & then goes & steals all their pictures puts them on her wall so when her family comes down she can say, she has no break, she takes care of all of them... um no?? i do. then she asks me for my ORIGINAL U.S. so she can have them?? like no B this isnt your grandkid lmao.. Every one treats and sees her like a saint, but she is a hateful ass person.