in laws visit too often?!

Ha

When they used to live here, they would ask to see us every other day. If not, my mil would fake sick and be all dramatic. When fil got relocated to Texas for work, they asked us to move with them. Fil got my husband a job with the company hes working for so that we would move out of state w/ them. I told my husband if he wants to save our marriage he would turn it down. We needed space and room to breathe away from them. They were becoming overwhelming. My in laws would still visit every two months for 5-6 days and stay with us 😡 In a way it was worse. Then fil got relocated to Vietnam. I thought I caught a break. I danced dor joy. Low and behold, they come visit every 3.5 months and stay for TEN days. Fil doesnt ask.. he just buys a plane ticket, announces hes coming and asks us to pick him up from the airport. PROS: 1) They prefer eat out all day everyday and pay for everything 2.) They go to bed at 8 and dont come out for the rest of the night CONS: 1.) They are incredibly sexist. My fil told my parents that my children arent part of their family bc they dont share the same last name. Fil has a saying that any men that come from a household that has loud women will never succeed. 2.) my mil is needy. Shes diabetic but she swears its worse than cancer and asks my husband to check her blood sugar for her. She passed out when we got engaged, at our wedding and at the hospital when i had my baby. shes an attention seeker. 3.) They think our children are theirs. They dont follow our rules for our kids and say its ok when grandparents are around. 4.) they dont lift a finger around the house and expect me to get them water