Dear Baby K

My little angle baby. It’s hard to believe if you where her with us next week you would have been 1 years old. I often wonder who you’d be today.

Would you be a mama’s boy, playing with your trucks and getting dirty with me outside? Would I be reading you to sleep? Or cuddling you while you were sick? Would you be this sweet little boy with your daddy’s smile?

Would you be a daddy’s girl, having tea parties? Wrapping yourself around his fingers? Would you be sassy like your mama with a heart of gold? Would you have my smile and deep blue eyes that daddy just couldn’t resist?

The what if’s I have are endless. Even though it wasn’t the best situation momma did everything I could to put you first and make sure I had everything in order for your arrival. Even though I knew it was going to be hard, I loved you so much. I was willing to do anything for you.

Your my little angle baby. I cherish the time you where with me. The one time I heard your little heart beat. It breaks mine that you aren’t here. But I know you are being taken care of in heaven which brings a little comfort.

I hope I’m making you proud sweet little one! Xoxo

Momma