Heard HB at 6w 4d

We had a miscarriage in December at our 9 week ultrasound. we found out Bc there was no heartbeat and it measured at 8w4d (I had no symptoms so it was a missed miscarriage) I’m 8 w 2 d pregnant now and we had a first ultrasound at 6 w4 d and heard heartbeat and saw it. It was 135bpm. I was so happy Bc we never got to that point before. I am nervous now though just like before Bc we are coming up on when we lost it last time and my next appt is this Friday when I’ll be 9 weeks. I have yet to have morning sickness sore books basically I don’t feel pregnant at all. I was constantly peeing early on which is how I knew I was pregnant and even that has stopped now. My HCG levels also were very good and doubled at 4 and 5 weeks. What are my chances my ultrasound appt on Friday will go well?? I honestly don’t think I have ever been so nervous and on edge in my life. It has been hard to really focus on work or school or really anything besides this pregnancy. What happened really changed me and changed how I am during this pregnancy. I can’t be excited. I’m just nervous all the time. I’m taking progesterone suppositories once a day and my prenatals trying to do everything right. I hear the chances of having a second miscarriage in a row are very low once a Hb is detected however how do I know with the last one the Hb wouldn’t have been detected if I had a 6 w ultrasound?? I will never know. Anyone have any positive stories of having one miscarriage and Jen second time around all was good?? I should also mention I’m older- I’ll be 39 in June. They also did lab work on me and everything came back fine. Except thyroid was a little low and I’m on meds now. Thank you for your support.