Shocked

Ceysha
My husband and I have been married for almost 3 years. He's never came right out and said the words you and pretty in the same sentence. Yesterday was his sisters wedding, my mom got me a dress and shoes that I've been wanting for a while. She knew I would never pay that much for a dress or a pair of shoes, so she got them for me and surprised me with them just for this occasion. After I got makeup on and dressed, he keep looking at me so I went and changed to something else. When I came back he asked why I changed and I told him that he keep looking at me so I didn't think he liked it. He told me to go put it back on cause I looked really pretty. I didn't know what to say, I had to pick my self up off the floor and go change again back to my original dress. I guess it was a big change from my normal of leggings and long tshirts, but to hear those words come out of his mouth for the first time made my heart skip and left me speechless. No one actually has ever told me I was pretty unless they were drunk.