Opinions

Vanessa

So I woke up on Saturday, 4/7, and felt COMPLETELY nauseous. I work at a bank call center so I’m constantly on the phone and I couldn’t even answer the phone and say hi without my mouth watering and having to run to the bathroom to vomit. Woke up Sunday and I had a headache and felt slightly nauseous, but not too bad. I could actually eat on Sunday when Saturday I couldn’t do anything. Woke up this morning, Monday 4/9, and I still have a headache, I’ve taken medicine for my headache, and I still feel slightly nauseous and I feel sooo exhausted I kind of fell like I’m in a daze and I got 7 hours of sleep. Has anyone felt like this before they found out they were pregnant? My fiancé and I have been trying for about s year now with no luck. We’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past year so I don’t want to get my hopes up, but everyone says you’ll know when you’re pregnant and i just don’t feel the same. My first pregnancy with my daughter I did not know until I realized I missed my period. I had absolutely no symptoms of a pregnancy throughout my entire pregnancy. My fiancé thinks it’s a stomach bug. Opinions?