*UPDATED June 5th* She said yes!! 😍 were gunna be parents 💃🏾🤸🏾‍♀️

Ta

My husband and i have been TTC for 2 years now, and just found out he has azoospermia. Heartbreaking right. But this whole time one of our friends has a sister who is pregnant with her third child and doesn’t have custody of her first two. She let us know last week that she was planning on leaving him at the hospital with no name or anything!! Well you know my baby feverish ass could NOT let that poor baby go into foster care! Especially since we’re so close to his family and we’ve been trying to build a family for a few years now. I told my friend to let her sister know that we would take him in and adopt him if she really wants nothing to do with the baby and she said YES! I wasn’t sure how she’d feel about it but she says she’s more at ease knowing he will be in a loving home AND she likes the name we’ve picked out for him. So i think it’s safe to say that by the end of May i will probably be a new mommy! After ALLL his time I just had to let somebody know because i am overjoyed. I didn’t even think I’d be this excited about not having a biological child but it literally doesn’t matter lol we already love him like he’s ours 😍🙌🏾

UPDATE:

We are going to the doctor on Monday to check up on his weight and everything and my friend (baby boys aunt) and myself are figuring out what kind of paperwork we all need to do to make this official once he’s here! Oh, and i told my family and my sisters ended up bringing us a bassinet, changing table, and playpen and my mom already got us some formula. He is on his way to being completely set!

UPDATE #2:

Turns out baby was a GIRL! Lol but she is here!! Born May 18, 2018, Miss Apollo Layne’ Barner (Layne’ pronounced like Lanae)