Helpful advice needed!!

So it’s nothing new that I am really quite depressed. Currently ttc which is just not happening. Today I’ve had a very low day, struggled to get dressed and do things.

I tell my bf how I feel and that it would be helpful if he was able to come home from work. So he just says he will be home normal time, stop worrying.

Then I ask a bit later if he can call me for 5 mins if he’s not too busy, so ten mins later he calls,

And he’s like what’s up? So I tell him I went to the doctors and that I’ve been signed off work for depression.

He’s like what seriously you’ll feel worse moping about at home, so I explain that my job is stressful and that I need some time out!

Then I get the whole story about money!

I said oh you just don’t understand, he straight away got his back up and questioned why I was getting grumpy. I then said alright whatever never mind,

Then, he hung up the phone!

This was 3.5 hours ago, I’ve gone out for a coffee before he got home from work, he would have been home an hour or more now, he doesn’t know where I am or anything! I havnt had not one single text or call to even check if I’m ok or where I am!