Sleeping Beauty 🙃

Zoe • follow my Instagram @zoebellehigh

So I’ve been dating this guy for a while and I’ve started to really like him, like he’s been given me these butterflies and shiz. Like gurl, I was hooked like a fish.

So we’ve been on dates and hooked up a lil and oh honey this boy was like my sex soulmate like we was highkey freaky afff

So my heart is like yasss queen you got this mans, things are great! You go girl!

So last night I told him goodnight, sent some hearts and went to bed to get my beauty sleep so that I can look good like a goddess for my mans!!!!! Can’t be looking like a scrub for him!

So after I woke up I saw a text from my boo and I was expecting like a lil something about like how lucky he was... or like how happy he was to be with me....

But when I read the message... my gut twisted in knots and I literally dropped my phone and cried. While I was asleep, my boyfriend broke up with me.

Of course! I am the girl who gets broken up with while she is unconscious! Of course I’m the girl who doesn’t wake up to, “goodmorning babe!” But to, “This isn’t working out.”

Now, I’m not necessarily mad about the breakup, I’m just upset that he broke up with me without me even knowing about it until three hours later. 😂 He’s a great guy but HONEEYYYYY! DONT BREAK UP WITH GIRLS WHILE THEY ARE SLEEPINGGG