Is this weird?

Whenever I’m talking to a guy if I find out they’ve done stuff with another girl like sex or anything sexual at all I suddenly just lose all interest in them like I could talk to them all day everyday and as soon as I find out they’ve been with someone else I just don’t even want to talk to them anymore. I’ve never been with anyone because I’m finding someone special I only ever want to be with 1 person my whole life so I find it dirty and disgusting if a guy has been with other people. Ive been on lots of dates and I always ask how many people they’ve been with and I have been known to just walk out of nearly every date because I didnt like the answer. I just overthink that because they’ve been with people before there gonna compare me and think I’m bad because I’ve never done it before and there gonna cheat with someone more experienced. Is this weird or would you rather your partner only have been with you?? Maybe I’m overthinking it because I’m a virgin. Also don’t comment stuff like I’m childish or grow up because it’s not going to help one bit I’ve been this way for years not going to change now lol