Someone in my room?

Leah

Alright so I know everyone will be like “why is she posting on <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> about this?” And stuff but I was just on the app as it happened -

-

-

-

Anyway, things have been disappearing in my room for some time now. I live with my dad, and I know he never goes in my room much unless he needs something. By things disappearing, I mean water, misplaced items, and tissues.

-

I’m always one to have a water bottle beside my bed because nothing’s better than water at 2am. When I leave to go to school/mom’s place, I come back to see it empty, on my nightstand. It doesn’t seem like a huge deal but I’ve been noticing it more and more

-

Sometimes my clothes are misplaced. I will find one strewn on the floor, and I’m a genuinely organized person and it’s just not normal.

-

And finally, tissues. I just bought a new, fresh, damn nice box o’ tissues and I’ve used about 6. I come back after 5 days of not being here, and it’s completely empty. No trace of tissue. None in the trash can either.

-

I really hope I’m not crazy? I know this is stupid but I’m just so confused