WHAT DO I Do?!!!!!?

Hello... I’ve been meaning to get some things off my chest for a while but I can’t tell my family... ( at least I don’t think I can)

I’m 15... I just turned April 23rd. My mom re married to this douche bag. We will call him B and my dad is out the picture rn ( he’s mentally sick)...

B is mental... he has depression and some other things he’s lazy, he doesn’t bathe or clean himself and thinks that he don’t stink 😐 He’s a alcoholic and he smokes cigarettes before he didn’t have a job until my mom had to force him to get a job at riverside pizza. ( Now to the point———>)

He’s been legit killing him self he’s getting smaller and smaller and looks very boney and he’s really weak and he’s starting to forget things.. he gets drunk a lot more often and is very negative!! I can tell when there is a horrible negative vibe around me just by being near the person or their face

B has been making these horrible mean mugged facial expressions for the past few days... ( a negative vibe) I hate being around that! My mom is always body shaming me I wear normal jeans ( I’m pretty thic) and she makes a face and looks at my butt and makes me feel horrible like I’m trying to except my body already as a teen.

I feel very uncomfortable around my step dad i feel like he’s always staring at me or just looking like I get that feeling... I hate being alone when he’s around I feel like he’s gonna do something crazy since he’s been drinking more I don’t know‼️

But today I my mom told me to wash some covers and sheets.. I asked if I had to do it now cause I was gonna clean up my room and then do the laundry she said I don’t care so i went on... I ended up doing the laundry first anyway... my mom took a nap and I went down stairs to cook some ramen noodles cause a sis was hungry. And ( I have a lil brother) and I thought B was talking to him so I continued to make noodles then he kept talking so I asked are u talking to me? He got up all weird and just stormed at me and I backed up cause he looked very scary ( note I hate being alone around him) and he was saying crap that wasn’t needed he kept saying I had attitude and that I had a condom in my purse ( I did just in case ) but that convo was with my mom and I ... he had nothing to about it and my mom and I agreed to drop it about the condom. And he said he was gonna drop me right here and I said excuse me? And he repeated himself. I’ve never everrrr been so scared that he was gonna put his hands on me in my life... I feel even more uncomfortable and I dunno what to do.. and my mom and I don’t have a close relationship either 😔😔