HELP ME, ADVICE NEEDED

jennifer

so i’ve known for about a month that my step-mom owns a vape device and hides it from my dad. She keeps it in my step sister and I bathroom in a basket near the washer. I have never felt good that she hides it from him and she hides her vape in my bathroom. She is a nice lady but this really changed my perception of her. I know this is hers because she wears a lot of lip gloss and when i found it i looked at it and saw lip gloss marks, plus it can’t be my stepsisters because she is very young. Today my step mom said some awful things about my mom to my face which i’m sure she didn’t realize we’re bad but they really hurt me since I am very close with my mom. I am not very close with my dad but still care about him. I know he is happy with her but I am not happy with her, where we know live that they moved in together and my step sister is a disaster. I feel like i should tell my dad about what i’ve seen and so that if he finds it i don’t get in trouble or have to explain why i never told him but also am scared to hurt him or his happiness. I really need advice here, never thought i’d know my step mom would hide this from my dad, her husband.