What’s your favorite cloth diaper?

⭐️MerFerret⭐️ • 👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 • Beagle mama • Lupus & Fibro • 🏳️‍🌈 bi

My first purchase for baby has been a small cloth diaper package for $30 on amazon maybe I’m being crazy buying diapers before we even conceive, but my hubby is letting me relax some of my pent up energy by buying some baby things. I’m buying “boring” things people may not wanna buy, like cloth diapers and other “boring” basics.

The pack came with 6 diapers and liners, a roll of disposable liners, and a travel wetbag for $30. (The diaper bag is a backpack I already owned) I also got a cart from target for about $30 to store them in soon (it comes on Wednesday).

I plan on buying one more pack of 6 diapers/liners including another travel wetbag from another brand and a pack of 12 more liners (laundry every 2 days).

What we’re your favorite diapers and why? I may add to my collection with some more diaper covers & liners to add to my basic collection. (I’ve had experience with grovia AI2 and prefolds as a nanny)

Btw here’s the link to the top ones I bought. They’ve obviously not been on a baby but I’d be happy to answer any questions based on my past experience with quality brand name cloth diapers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UV7G9IE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_7Ja6Ab1GX61Y2