Please help.

Kirsten • Im Kirsten, & I'm a mommy to Jazmyne
Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm currently with the man I'm planning to marry after 3 years of being together.
When I went to high school, freshman year, 2011, I met a guy (I was 13 at the time) and we dated for 7.5 months...during that time, he raped me on numerous occasions, he'd take me out to his property and try to have sex with me, I never consented to any of it...he always ignored me crying for him to stop. And on Facebook and Skype, he'd send me dirty pictures and dirty messages, and he'd even jack off on skype, I'm very conscious about my body now, but I'm currently pregnant with a baby girl, whom wasn't expected whatsoever, she's due in September. 
Anyway, my ex and I broke up May 2012, and my mom called a sheriff out to our house, who told me that I didn't have enough evidence for them to put him away, the jails were too full and anything else she could think of to not get him out away. He's had girlfriends after we broke up, and Sept 2012, his dad committed suicide after we found out it was my ex's mother raping her children!! I just want some support in this. 😞