I feel gross....

hi

I am a 13 year old from Massachusetts, and each day I loose a little more self confidence. I was always the out going one of my group. I stood up for my friends when they were bullied and the first to tell someone to back off. About half way through this year I lost most of my friends due to me not catching on that they were growing much closer in smaller groups and I was left out. I sat at there table quietly, very unlike myself, and often left to say I needed to use the bathroom and just cry. Since then the person I most hated has began to comfort me and stand up for me when she realized what she was doing was wrong. The thing is, is that all my friends have guys crushing on them, and about half have already had a boyfriend. I am often the one picked on for looks, or the fact that I have a little lazy of an eye. My friends often turtle, even the popular ones that could stand up if I am being bullied. I never thought I was a bad looking person but the more I get bullied the more I notice my flaws. I feel way more closed down that ever and I feel I never thought I was the joke of the group...

Edit: I really want to thank everyone for all the comments and support. I really feel better hearing all of your input, and I’m glad there is a place I can go to❤️❤️I’m putting in time to photography which is actually starting to fill up my empty time. Hi