Mass in the brain... need a prayer and hope

I had MRI for headaches with vomiting, which I thought were migraines due to hormones. Dr thought I might have blood clots. 3-4 episodes a week. Well my OBGYN listened to my symptoms carefully and ordered MRI two weeks ago. MRI result: I have 3cm tumor that looks benign, but dr cant rule out cancer until CT scan with contrast is done. Tumor is in lateral ventricle, pressing on brain and spinal cord. I’m worried about baby’s safety and radiation exposure with CT scan with contrast. I asked if I can wait until after baby comes, well she wants me to see neurologist this week. I just can’t imagine going through this, I have 3 yo and I’m at 20 wks, I carry insurance for the family and have been primary source of income for us. I just can’t imagine how things will be....

Update: saw neurosurgeon who is optimistic, we scheduled for CT scan in June. I’m feeling much better after speaking with neurosurgeon as he is pretty confident it’ll be ok. I might have had it for years it just manifested now.