Would you do it?

Sarah🇺🇸 • Pregnant with my second baby- stay at home mother to a beautiful baby girl named Annabella 💚

Update** To all the girls that gave me great advice before this post. I sure did take it but he was manipulative last night to me about how I am suppose to share.. trying to make me feel bad because he didn’t even see the money. But I did take it! I went to the bank the minute you guys brought it up. Thank you so much 😊. And I’m still going to take it ! Thanks girls ❤️❤️❤️

My boyfriend wants me to pay him the money he spent on his daughters baptism. He wants me to pay 600. Because my family gave me and my daughter 2000 I asked him why and he said it’s fair because he got nothing in return from that and I said yes you did you got your daughter Baptised & said no one is using you that money is for the baby and he said you have a great deal... I said why does everything have to be a “deal” with you. He has been acting so weird every since her baptism because I got 2000 in the bank. And he’s upset I didn’t put the money in his bank account.. so I said no I’m going to open one myself and he flipped out on me .. and said “you don’t wanna do that” like wtf is wrong with him? He stays home all fucking day worrying about this shit. Is he out of his mind. I remember when I worked in a hair salon as a hair assistant he made me pay rent 200 and I didn’t barley made 300 a week. And it was my first Mother’s Day and I didn’t even get a fucking kiss from him. I’m so fed up