Coughing!!

Katie

Anyone else has a nasty cough that they can't get rid of? I've had a stuffy/bloody nose my entire pregnancy (I'm 34 weeks) & as irritating as that was, I'd take that back over this awful cough. Over the last 2-3 weeks I had this stuffy head/sinus pressure. It then moved into me coughing. My son was sick as was my sister, but they got over it just as I got it. So now I've got it & I can't get rid of it. I've been taking OTC Tylenol gel caps for cold & flu, cough drops & tussin but nothing seems to help. I went to the doctor last week & they gave me prednisone, which I haven't taken because even though they said it was safe while pregnant, I don't feel comfortable taking it. I'm making another appointment to see if they can figure out what it is, or if it's just allergies. Anyone else have any ideas on what I can do to get rid of this crap? My throat is sore, raw & red & my chest/stomach muscles are killing me. I can barely do anything without dying from coughing. & of course the lovely peeing yourself every time you cough or sneeze isn't pleasant, either. 😒😒