Dreams

Cortnee • Mother to 4 beautiful little princesses 💜AJC 8/10/18💜AMB 6/8/20💜GMRB 10/14/21💜 RST 7/31/24

I’ve had a couple strange dreams that feel so real. One has been reoccurring and I had it about 8-9times over 2 weeks right before Mother’s Day. It was of a little 3year old boy with red hair and he called me “mommy” in every dream.

It started to make sense to me what it was when I pieced together the facts of: I though I was pregnant for just over 2 months 4 years ago, I was pretty sure I had a miscarriage from that due to an extremely heavy and clotted period which is not typical for me, and they guy I was with at that time had red hair.

My conclusion from that dream was that the little boy was that baby I strongly believe I lost. It’s strange because this is the first time it’s happened. I think it’s because I’m actually pregnant now but I could be wrong. I know some people may not feel like this is not true because I was never confirmed to have been pregnant at that time or to have had a miscarriage but it’s now I feel and no body can change that.

On to the other dream...

Laser night I had another strange dream that felt real. It was right after my baby shower (which is about a month and a half away from now). My real dad actually showed up. Of course we got into one of our typical arguments(I cannot stand him). I left the house to go pick up my fiancé from work and when I had got to his job I was having really bad pain in my stomach area.

I thought I was maybe having contractions so we waited a little bit in the parking lot and counted. I was for sure having contractions and they were about 3-4 minutes apart. He called my mom and she said to call my doctors. We did that and the doctor told me to go to the hospital.

Even though my fiancé doesn’t have his drivers license I let him drive because I wasn’t going to try while dealing with contractions. He got us there and I got checked. They took me into a labor and delivery room. My fiancé text my mom (not sure what he said but she came straight to the hospital).

The strange part is it went from this point straight to me in recovery and being told our little girl was fine and healthy just very small. They had her in a nicu for a while. Said she weighed just under 5 lbs. Then it fast forward a week later and we were bringing our daughter home. My dad was gone and everything was normal, except we had to go out and buy some preemie clothes and diapers because newborn was still a little too big for her.

I really hope this dream doesn’t happen, even though it was a good ending with her being normal and healthy just being small. She was almost 2 months early in the dream.