No heartbeat

Today I wake up full of hope thinking that I was going to be a mom for the third time. I have a love family. My husband is one of the best people in the world. He could make me smile with his wonderful attitude about life and my daughters who are the greatest thing we have created. My daughters were excited about my pregnancy. We had shown them the sonogram 2 weeks ago. I have never seeing their face light up the way they did. All they would ever ask me for their birthday and Christmas was to have a little brother. We had talk about for a long time with my husband to become pregnant again. It took us a year and half to conceive. Just like any couple we worried about our financial situation and talk about how I should stay home and take care of our baby. I am was planning to quit my job and take our new miracle. Well things don’t always work the way you want. Yesterday I’m lost my job has counselor and today we went to the doctor for our 8 weeks sonogram. I made peace with leaving my job, but I was not prepare for not to find a heartbeat for a new miracle. I have never feel they way I did today hopeless like God didn’t care about our family. I had tell the the people I love most in the world that they weren’t going to have a younger sibling. It broke my heart. I have always considered myself has strong women and willing to do anything for my family. But having a miscarriage, is like having no hope. Hopefully tomorrow brings something good.’I have to believe that. Like my younger daughter said “you still have me and I love you”.